Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Favorites

I am a HUGE music lover and have recently fell in LOVE with the local (to me) band Blitzen Trapper. I haven't been able to get the song Furr out of my head. So I thought what better way to compile a list of favorite Etsy items then to set the theme through music.. So with that I bring to you this weeks Friday Favorites :)



1. A Closer Look by ohmycavalier
2. Poofda Bobbypin Set by beckaboodle
3. Handmade Pale Yellow Cute Tube by RockZombieOldies
4. Poofda Mink Ring by beckaboodle
5. Little Red Riding Hood Pacifier Clip by lucabela0522
6. Dance like nobody's watching by AmelieAPoulain
7. Red Ribbon Wolf Brooch by ohmycavalier
8. Wolf in a Silver Moon by Linnea Silver
9. White Paws by saralagace

Happy Friday Everyone.. leave me a comment so I know you were here.. I'd love ideas for next Friday Favorites features. Also thank you to everyone who has entered my giveaway so far :)

J

No comments:

Post a Comment